3 Standout Stats for the weekend…
Friday 20th April 2018
In your Across the Leagues – EXTRA email today:
- 3 Standout Stats for the weekend…
- Premier League Predictions…
Standout Stats for the weekend...
Two out of 3 correct last week, so that means 8 of our last 9 Standout Stats selections have produced winners…
Here are three more top trends to keep an eye out for this weekend, from over on our Across the Leagues website...
This week’s Standout Stats are:
- Brentford v QPR – Brentford are the No.1 team in the Championship for Most Corners bets, landing that in 81% of Home games and in each of their last 13 league games overall…
- Crewe v Morecambe – Crewe are on a winning streak for Over 2.5 Goals bets, with payouts from each of their last 10 games in League Two…
- Kilmarnock v Aberdeen – Kilmarnock are the form team in the Scottish Premiership winning each of their last 6 games, and unbeaten in 11. Kilmarnock or Draw – Double Chance has paid out 11 times in a row…
Premier League Predictions...
A reduced Premier League schedule this weekend due to the FA Cup semi finals at Wembley.
Here are my Predictions for the six Premier League games being played:
|West Brom v Liverpool
|Watford v Crystal Palace
|Arsenal v West Ham
|Stoke v Burnley
|Man City v Swansea
|Everton v Newcastle
I’ll be back next week with more stats & predictions for you.
Enjoy the football…
Across the Leagues Extra