20/1 winner - and free Champions League Report...
Tuesday 1st October 2019
In your Across the Leagues EXTRA email today:
- 20/1 winner…
- Top Trends from Across the Leagues…
- Your FREE Champions League Stats Report…
Predictions pay off…
We’ve had five tilts at a Premier League ‘Weekend Acca’ so far, and last weekend the chips fell into place with all 7 of our Match Win selections coming in for a 20/1 payout:
Liverpool – Won 0-1
Chelsea – Won 2-0
Crystal Palace – Won 2-0
Tottenham – Won 2-1
Wolves – Won 2-0
Man City – Won 1-3
Leicester – Won 5-0
Friday’s Predictions table also managed to flag up Wolves to beat Watford by the 2-0 Correct Score at 17/2 (9.50).
Not a bad weekend on the Premier League front then. We’ll have our next Predictions and Weekend Acca on Friday.
Before then, there’s midweek football in the Champions League and Championship today & tomorrow. See below for some key Champions League info.
After the weekend league results in the UK & Europe, here are some of the standout stats bets that we’re monitoring over on our full Across the Leagues service:
In the Premier League…
- Bournemouth are 100% for Both Teams to Score, with 7 payouts out of 7
- All 7 Man City games have seen the First Goal scored Before 27th Minute
- Over 3.5 Cards bets have paid out in 7 out of 7 Everton games
And elsewhere in the eight leagues that our members-only Across the Leagues service covers this season…
- Championship – 8 out of 9 West Brom games have paid out on Both Teams to Score (89%)
- Championship – 100% of QPR games have gone Under 10.5 Corners (9 out of 9)
- League Two – 10 out of 11 Newport County games have been Under 2.5 Goals (91%)
- Scottish Premiership – Rangers are an unbeaten 7 out of 7 for Most Corners payouts
- Spain – La Liga – All 7 Athletic Bilbao games have been Under 2.5 Goals
- Germany – 8 of the 9 Bundesliga fixtures went Over 2.5 Goals at the weekend, extending the overall league trend to 78% for the season to date (43 out of 54 total games)
- Italy – Serie A – 5 out of 6 Udinese games have ended 0-0 or 1-0, paying out on both Under 1.5 Goals and Under 2.5 Goals bets
Get ALL our stats like these by putting Across the Leagues to the test with a Free Trial and Money Back Guarantee:
Join now for instant access to Across the Leagues >>
Your FREE Champions League Stats Report…
The Champions League continues this week with Match-day Two and 16 fixtures.
Tottenham v Bayern Munich is on tonight. And Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool are also in midweek action. Along with European giants Barcelona and Real Madrid…
We’ve updated our annual Champions League Stats Report, packed with Historical Stats going back seven seasons...
There are some cracking trends in that data. For example:
- Atletico Madrid and Juventus are the top two for Under 2.5 Goals bets
- 30 of Real Madrid’s last 40 Champions League home games have gone Over 2.5 Goals (75%)
And Bayern Munich have won the Most Corners in a staggering 95% of home games in the competition
Those are just a few of the top trends contained in the Stats Report, which we’re giving away FREE today.
View the whole document here:
Champions League Stats Report >>
And if you want to full stats deal on the Champions League – all season – then get onboard Across the Leagues…
Shaun is covering the Tuesday and Wednesday action with dedicated Stats Picks emails and advice for members:
Join up now and put Across the Leagues to the test >>
We’ll be back with your next ATL Extra email and Predictions on Friday.
Enjoy the Champions League…
Oliver Upstone & Shaun Humphris
Across the Leagues Extra