Premier League Predictions & 35/1 Weekend Acca...
Friday 3rd July 2020
In Across the Leagues EXTRA today:
- Premier League Predictions…
- Weekend Acca @ 35/1…
- ‘No Goalscorer’ @ 11/2…
The league title has already been decided, but there’s still lots to play for at both ends of the Premier League table. With relegation battles, and European qualification places to be claimed…
See below for our weekend Premier League Predictions, Match Acca and Correct Scores.
Top Scorer situations…
With Jamie Vardy and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang now level on 19 goals in the Premier League, Danny Ings one behind on 18 goals and Mo Salah with 17 – the Golden Boot race looks set to go to the wire this season.
There are a couple of interesting situations elsewhere in the 2019/20 Top Goalscorer charts, too…
- In the Championship, Ollie Watkins (Brentford) and Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham) are neck-and-neck, on 23 goals each. However, Mitrovic is suspended for the next 2 games. Watkins is Evens (2.00) to score for Brentford v Wigan this weekend…
- In Italy, Ciro Immobile is top of the Serie A standings, with 29 goals. The Lazio man serves a one-match suspension this weekend, though…
- Cristiano Ronaldo is 5 goals behind Immobile, and William Hill make him a top price 5/1 (6.00) to reel in Immobile between now and the end of the season. Ronnie has scored in 3 league games in a row since the restart, and in a remarkable 14 of his last 15 Serie A appearances for Juventus overall. Ronaldo is odds-on at 1/2 (1.50) to score again this weekend, v Torino…
To get all my stats, analysis & bet advice this weekend, join my Across the Leagues service today for instant access.
Play our Predictor game…
Our popular Premier League Predictor game continues this weekend.
The first match kicks off on Saturday lunchtime, with Norwich v Brighton on BT Sport…
- There’s a weekly cash prize to be won – as well as the end-of-season jackpot
The Premier League Predictor game is FREE to play.
Don’t miss Saturday’s 12 noon deadline…
Enter your predictions here >>
Premier League Predictions…
Here are our predictions for this weekend:
|Norwich v Brighton
|Leicester v Crystal Palace
|Man Utd v Bournemouth
|Wolves v Arsenal
|Chelsea v Watford
|Burnley v Sheffield Utd
|Newcastle v West Ham
|Liverpool v Aston Villa
|Southampton v Man City
|Tottenham v Everton
When our Match Result predictions match up, my colleague Shaun & I roll these picks into an accumulator.
This weekend we have the same opinions on 6 of the 10 games…
The Premier League Acca:
- Norwich v Brighton - Draw
- Man Utd
- Burnley v Sheff Utd – Draw
- Man City
The 6-fold acca pays 35/1 with Betfred, 32/1 with Bet365 and in general.
We also have one matching Correct Score in our Predictions…
- A 0-0 draw between Burnley & Sheff Utd is 11/2 (6.50)
- Here’s a tip for you though. Instead of going to the Correct Score market for a goalless draw, backing ‘No Goalscorer’ in the First Goalscorer betting instead pays out on a 0-0, and also covers you if the only goals in the game are Own Goals (Own Goals don’t count in the Scorer markets)
I’ll be back next week with more stats, pointers and predictions.
Enjoy the football…
Across the Leagues Extra