Top Trends - approaching the 'Perfect 10'...
Wednesday 9th October 2019
In your Across the Leagues EXTRA email today:
- Approaching the ‘Perfect 10’...
- Top Trends from Across the Leagues…
- Predictor returns next week...
There’s an International break this weekend, with Friendly matches and Euro 2020 Qualifiers taking place. After that, the autumn & winter fixture list really kicks into gear...
Approaching the ‘Perfect 10’...
Our Across the Leagues stats services covers:
- Premier League
- League One
- League Two
- Scottish Premiership
- Spain – La Liga
- Germany – Bundesliga
- Italy – Serie A
By the start of November, all the clubs across the eight leagues we cover will have played at least 10 games...
The 10-game marker is a significant one. In terms of our website, it means the home team v away team form for our Head-2-Head tool is stacked with 5 home games and 5 away games. And from then on of course, the formbook fills up more and more...
After the weekend results in the UK & Europe, here are some of the standout stats bets that we’re monitoring right now:
- Liverpool have won 8 out of 8 in the Premier League
- League One leaders Ipswich have won 4 in a row, and 7 of their last 8. Including three 1-0 away wins on the trot
- Rangers are top of the Scottish Premiership, winning 7 out of 8
- In Italy, Serie A champions Juventus have started 2019/20 unbeaten with 6 wins out of 7
- Borussia Monchengladbach are the surprise leaders in the German Bundesliga thanks to 4 wins in row and 5 out of 7 overall
- Premier League – Liverpool, Man City & Tottenham are all 88% (7 out of 8 games) for Over 2.5 Goals
- Championship – West Brom have given 9 payouts out of 11 for Both Teams to Score (82%). Brentford are 82% for Under 2.5 Goals
- League One – AFC Wimbledon are ranked 1st for Both Teams to Score, with that bet paying out 11 times out of 12 (92%)
- League Two – Newport County are No.1 for Under 2.5 Goals, rated 92% (11 games out of 12)
- Spain, La Liga – Athletic Bilbao are 100% for Under 2.5 Goals – 8 games out of 8
- Germany, Bundesliga – overall, 78% of Bundesliga games have gone Over 2.5 Goals (49 out of 63). Borussia Dortmund, Hertha Berlin and Werder Bremen are all 100% for that bet (7 out of 7 records)
- Premier League – Under 10.5 Corners bets have paid out in 88% of Chelsea games (7 out of 8)
- Championship – QPR have a 100% record for Under 10.5 Corners, with all 11 games having totals of 10 or less corners
- Scottish Premiership – Rangers have won the Most Corners in all 8 games, and also have a 100% strike-rate for -1 and -2 Corner Handicap bets
CARDS & BOOKING POINTS
- Premier League – 100% of Crystal Palace and Everton games have gone Over 3.5 Cards (8 out of 8)
- Spain, La Liga – Espanyol have got the Most Cards and Booking Points in each of their last 5 games
- Italy, Serie A – Over 3.5 and Over 4.5 Cards bets have paid out in 100% of Bologna games (7 out of 7)
- Premier League – Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) and Sergio Aguero (Man City) have each landed Anytime Scorer bets in 6 out of 8 Premier League games
- Scottish Premiership – Jermain Defoe is Top Scorer in the division, and has bagged 6 goals in his last 3 appearances for Rangers
- League One – 7th placed Peterborough have the two Top Scorers in League One. Ivan Toney and Mo Eisa have both got 9 goals from 11 games, landing 7 Anytime Scorer bets each
- Germany, Bundesliga – Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) has scored in 100% of games. Landing 7 out of 7 Anytime Scorer bets, and giving 4 First Scorer payouts
- Italy, Serie A – Ciro Immobile (Lazio) has scored in 4 of his last 5 games. Duvan Zapata (Atalanta) has found the net in 3 games in a row
The Predictor returns next weekend...
The Premier League continues next week, including Man Utd v Liverpool.
We’ll be back on Friday 18th October, ready for the next round of our Predictor game. Along with our latest Premier League Acca (six attempts so far, one 20/1 winner) – and our latest Correct Score selections, too.
Oliver Upstone & Shaun Humphris
Across the Leagues Extra