Top Trends - 11 out of 11 for Lewandowski...
Monday 11th November 2019
In your Across the Leagues EXTRA email today:
- Top Trends…
- 6 in a row for Chelsea…
- 11 out of 11 for Lewandowski…
For this week’s Top Trends update we’re focusing on Form and Scorers…
With the weekend results in the book, let’s take a look at some of the standout stats from over on our members-only Across the Leagues website:
In Germany, Hoffenheim extended their winning streak to 5 games. Winning 2-1 at struggling Cologne, courtesy of an injury-time goal.
Chelsea stay top of the Form standings after a 2-0 win over Crystal Palace. Frank Lampard’s side have now won 6 in a row in the Premier League.
The big two both won 2-0 in the Scottish Premiership. Celtic and Rangers are joint-top, with Celtic ahead on Goal Difference by just one goal. The Bhoys have now won 4 in a row in the league. Rangers won 2-0 at Livingston to make it 7 wins from their last 8.
In Italy, reigning champions Juventus beat AC Milan. With the game level at 0-0, Juve took off Cristiano Ronaldo in the second half. His replacement Paulo Dybala got the only goal of the game in the 77th minute. Juventus remain unbeaten for the season, and have won 8 of their last 9 in Serie A.
Our unique website includes Top Scorer, First Scorer, Last Scorer and Anytime Scorer tables for the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, Scottish Premiership, German Bundesliga, Spanish La Liga and Italian Serie A.
And there are some very strong stats on show right now, especially in our new European leagues…
Germany – Bundesliga:
- As the table shows, Robert Lewandowski is the main man right now. The Bayern Munich striker has scored in every game in the Bundesliga (!). Landing 11 out of 11 Anytime Scorer bets. He got 2 goals v Borussia Dortmund at the weekend
Italy – Serie A:
- Ciro Immobile is top of the tree in Serie A. The Lazio forward has scored in 7 league games in a row. Four of those were from the penalty spot, including his strike in the 4-2 win v Lecca on Sunday night. Immobile is No.1 in the division for Anytime Scorer payouts, with a very impressive 10 from 12 games
Spain – La Liga:
- Lionel Messi got a hat-trick at the weekend. The Barcelona legend has now scored in 5 consecutive games in La Liga, and is just one off 1st place in the Top Scorer table
- Alvaro Morata has found form for Atletico Madrid in recent weeks, scoring in 6 appearances in a row overall (4 La Liga, 2 Champions League). In our league standings, Morata is level with Messi for First Scorer payouts in Spain (2), and ahead on Anytime Scorer returns (7, v 5 for Messi). The Atletico man has started one game more than Messi
England – Premier League:
- Jamie Vardy is on a fine run of his own in the Premier League. The Leicester forward got the First Goal in the 2-0 win v Arsenal on Saturday. Vardy has now landed Anytime Scorer bets in 4 Premier League games in a row, and in 5 of his last 6
10/1 Correct Score…
In your free ATL Extra email last weekend, our Premier League Predictions did more than okay, including the 10/1 Correct Score on Southampton 1 Everton 2.
We were only an equalising Aston Villa goal away from a 38/1 five-fold on the Weekend Acca, too!
There’s an International break this week with Euro 2020 Qualifying taking centre stage.
We’ll go again with the Predictions & Acca when the Premier League returns on the weekend of 23rd November.
Oliver Upstone & Shaun Humphris
Across the Leagues Extra