Bundesliga Top Trends: Team-by-Team – Part II...
Thursday 14th May 2020
In your Across the Leagues EXTRA email today:
- BT Sport going all out on the Bundesliga…
- Team-by-Team – Part II…
- Mid-table opportunities…
Bundesliga Top Trends…
Bundesliga fever is taking hold…
BT Sport have announced that they’re stepping up their coverage of the German top-flight, and broadcasting every game between now and the end of the season.
Starved of any proper football on our screens since mid-March, we can look forward to all nine games in the Bundesliga this weekend. Full coverage will be on our members-only Across the Leagues service. Check it out here.
And as a free taster for you, here’s the second instalment of our Bundesliga team-by-team stats guide…
Team-by-Team – Part II…
Here are today’s Top Trends, taking in the sides placed 12th – 7th in the league:
League Position: 12th
Points: 28 pts
Match Result record: W8 D4 L12
- Yet to keep a Clean Sheet on the road. Frankfurt are the only team in the Bundesliga yet to keep an away Clean Sheet (none from 12 games)
- Over 2.5 Goals: 75% overall record (18 out of 24 games). Ranked Top 5 in the division for Over 2.5 Goals payouts this season
League Position: 11th
Points: 30 pts
Match Result record: W9 D3 L13
- Most Booking Points: 85% of away games (11 out of 13). Union Berlin are ranked No.1 on the road for Most Booking Points bets. Averaging 3.1 Cards For per away game
League Position: 10th
Points: 32 pts
Match Result record: W10 D2 L13
- Jhon Corboba is Koln’s top scorer with 10 league goals – twice as many as the nearest contender in the squad. Cordoba has given 8 Anytime Scorer payouts this season. Before the break in play, the Colombian striker had scored in 6 of his last 10 Bundesliga appearances
League Position: 9th
Points: 35 pts
Match Result record: W10 D5 L10
- Over 2.5 Goals: 85% of home games (11 out of 13). Ranked No.1 in the Bundesliga for Over 2.5 Goals results at home
- Over 3.5 Cards: 83% away (10 out of 12). Joint-1st in the division for Over 3.5 Cards payouts in away games
League Position: 8th
Points: 36 pts
Match Result record: W10 D6 L9
- Time of First Goal – After 27th Minute: 75% of home games (9 out of 12). The No.1 team for home games with the First Goal coming After 27th Minute
- Most Bookings in just one of 12 home games. Freiburg have the joint-lowest rate of Most Cards/ Most Booking Points results at home, and the 2nd-lowest record for total Yellow Cards overall
League Position: 7th
Points: 36 pts
Match Result record: W9 D9 L7
- Under 2.5 Goals: 62% home record (8 out of 13). Wolfsburg are the No.1 team in the Bundesliga for Under 2.5 Goals bets this season
- Wout Weghorst is Wolfsburg’s top scorer with 11 league goals. Only four players in the division have scored more goals than Weghorst this season. He’s ranked No.1 in the Bundesliga for Last Scorer payouts (5)
The six teams featured above have some noteworthy betting stats, including in the Goals and Bookings markets. The Scorers identified could prove the most profitable to us though…
Players like Jhon Cordoba and Wout Weghorst have got significant scoring records this season.
Cordoba is already being priced up for Koln’s game v Mainz on Sunday afternoon.
And while Weghorst will miss Wolfsburg’s first game back this weekend (one-game suspension), he’ll be eligible for the next game in the new schedule, v Borussia Dortmund on 23rd May.
We’ll continue our preparation tomorrow, with a look at the Top 6 Bundesliga clubs…
Remember you can get access to all our Bundesliga stats, and email advice for the weekend games come Friday, by becoming a member of our full Across the Leagues service.
Right now you can join with a three-month money-back guarantee covering you for every Bundesliga game this season and beyond. With the Premier League, Italy & Spain all aiming to get back in action, too…
Get started today >>
Across the Leagues