Bundesliga Predictions and 90/1 Acca...
Tuesday 26th May 2020
In your Across the Leagues EXTRA email today:
- Bundesliga Predictions…
- 90/1 Acca…
- Correct Scores…
We’ve taken our Predictions table over to Germany, and at the weekend our first foray into the Bundesliga went well with two Correct Scores identified in last Friday’s email…
Those score-lines were the 1-1 draw between Paderborn and Hoffenheim, at odds of 13/2 (7.50). And Borussia Dortmund winning 2-0 at Wolfsburg, which was a 17/2 (9.50) shot.
Two of title-chasing Dortmund’s last three away victories have been by the 2-0 score.
Bottom club Paderborn have now drawn six times in the league this season, and four of them have landed the odds on the 1-1 Correct Score.
Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich today…
There’s a full midweek round of Bundesliga action across today & tomorrow, all live on BT Sport.
Starting with the big one at the top of the table at 5.30pm today – Dortmund v Bayern Munich…
This is the biggest game in Europe since the coronavirus crisis wiped out the weekly fixture lists.
Here are some stats & pointers for Der Klassiker you, taken from the Match Preview over on our members-only Across the Leagues service today…
Key trends from the last 10 Bundesliga encounters between Dortmund and Bayern Munich:
- 8 of last 10 Bundesliga meetings – Bayern have won the Most Corners. The away team are as short as 4/9 (1.44) for today’s game, though
- 6 of last 10 meetings – Under 4.5 Total Cards. Bet365’s ‘Asian Total Cards’ line has the Under 4 option at 4/5 (1.80). That pays out on 3 or less yellow cards, with stakes returned for exactly 4 Cards (Reds count as 2)
- 7 of last 10 – Over 2.5 Goals. Each of last 6 encounters – Over 2.5 Goals AND Over 3.5 Goals. The standard Over 2.5 option is a big favourite today, at just 4/11 (1.36). Over 3.5 Goals is 10/11 (1.91), which is shorter than it would be for a lot of other games
- Home team has won 7 of last 10 meetings. Dortmund are the only team in the league with an unbeaten home record this season (W10 D13 L0). However, Bayern have got the best away form – W9 D2 L2. Match Result prices today: Dortmund 13/5 (3.60), Draw 16/5 (4.20), Bayern 10/11 (1.91)
Over in the members-only zone of the Across the Leagues website today we have Head-2-Head stats comparisons for all 9 midweek games in the Bundesliga…
Plus, Stats Picks & Analysis for this evening – including Scorer advice and a full preview for the big one between Dortmund & Bayern. Not a member yet? Get instant access here
Here are our own predictions for the midweek games in Germany:
|Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich
|Bayer Leverkusen v Wolfsburg
|Eintracht Frankfurt v Freiburg
|Werder Bremen v Borussia Monchengladbach
|RB Leipzig v Hertha Berlin
|Augsburg v Paderborn
|Dusseldorf v Schalke
|Hoffenheim v Koln
|Union Berlin v Mainz
The Midweek Acca…
When our Match Result predictions match up, Shaun & I will be rolling those picks into an accumulator.
This week we have the same opinions on 5 of the 9 Bundesliga games…
The Midweek Acca:
- Werder Bremen v Borussia Monchengladbach – Draw
- Bayer Leverkusen
- RB Leipzig
That 5-fold acca comes out at 90/1 with Betway and Betfred.
We also have matching Correct Score predictions on two of those games…
- A 1-1 draw between Bremen and Monchengladbach tonight is 7/1 (8.00) with Bet365 and in general
- Leipzig to win 3-0 v Hertha Berlin tomorrow is 9/1 (10.00) with Bet365 and in general
Don’t forget our Across the Leagues website is fully loaded with stats & advice, ready for this week’s Bundesliga games. Not a member yet? Get instant access here
Oliver Upstone & Shaun Humphris
Across the Leagues Extra