Premier League Predictions - and a 50/1 Correct Score...
Friday 26th June 2020
In your Across the Leagues EXTRA email today:
- Premier League Predictions…
- Final day in Germany…
- And a 50/1 Correct Score…
The FA Cup quarter finals take place this weekend. Round 32 of the Premier League gets underway, too, with a truncated schedule that runs with a game or more every day across Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
Newly-crowned champions Liverpool go to 2nd place Man City. See below for our Premier League Predictions, and don’t miss the Saturday lunchtime deadline for the latest round of our Predictor game.
Final-day fun in Germany…
There are also weekend league fixtures in Spain and Germany.
Here are some eye-catching Goals stats from our Across the Leagues website, to help you on your way with the Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga betting…
It seems the drink breaks, extra substitutions and lack of match sharpness are slowing things down in England and Spain…
- England – Premier League: since the restart, Both Teams to Score has paid out in just 6 of the 22 games (27%)
- Spain – La Liga: 9 out of 10 La Liga games went Under 2.5 Goals this week. Including 6 x 1-0 score-lines
But in Germany, it’s a different story, with plenty of reason to expect some high scores this Saturday afternoon…
- Since 2010, the final round of the Bundesliga season has averaged 7 out of 9 games going Over 2.5 Goals, and the same ratio for Both Teams to Score
- The final day in Germany last season averaged 4.5 goals per game, including 3 x 5-1 score-lines, and even an 8-1! (Eight-one)
50/1 Correct Score…
The biggest scores since May’s restart in Germany have been 5-1 and 6-1 defeats for bottom club Paderborn…
Already relegated, they could get one last mauling on Saturday afternoon on their trip to Eintracht Frankfurt.
As noted above, there were a trio of 5-1 results on the final day in the Bundesliga last season. One of those was a 5-1 defeat for 2018/19’s bottom club, Nuremberg.
Don’t be surprised to see a big score-line in this one…
Eintracht Frankfurt v Paderborn, Sat 2.30pm:
- Frankfurt to win 5-1 is 25/1, and the 6-1 Correct Score is 50/1. Those prices are with BetVictor
Play our Predictor game…
Our popular Premier League Predictor game continues with Round 32 of the 38-game season…
The first match kicks off on Saturday lunchtime, Aston Villa v Wolves…
- There’s a weekly cash prize to be won – as well as the end-of-season jackpot
The Premier League Predictor game is FREE to play.
Don’t miss Saturday’s 12 noon deadline…
Enter your predictions here >>
Premier League Predictions…
Here are our predictions for this weekend:
|Aston Villa v Wolves
|Watford v Southampton
|Crystal Palace v Burnley
|Brighton v Man Utd
|Bournemouth v Newcastle
|Arsenal v Norwich
|Everton v Leicester
|West Ham v Chelsea
|Sheffield Utd v Tottenham
|Man City v Liverpool
When our Match Result predictions match up, Shaun & I roll these picks into an accumulator.
This weekend we have the same opinions on 5 of the upcoming 10 games in the Premier League…
The Premier League Acca:
- Man Utd
- Sheff Utd v Tottenham - Draw
The 5-fold acca pays 27/1 with Betfred, 25/1 with Betway, Skybet, 888 Sport.
We’ll be back next week with more stats, pointers and predictions…
Take a look at this cracking football competition…
Win tickets to next summer’s rearranged ‘Euro 2020’ >>
It’s free to enter, and only takes a few seconds. Get your name in the hat!
Oliver Upstone & Shaun Humphris
Across the Leagues Extra